KennedyPearce Consulting offers expert finance recruitment services carried out by a dedicated Financial Services recruitment team, fulfilling roles as broad ranging as part-qualified accountants through to CFO level. We find and place exceptional individuals through a clear understanding of the needs of both our clients and candidates, utilising our expert knowledge and network of contacts in the industry.
Our bespoke, tailored service extends to both temporary and permanent positions, ensuring that our clients receive an end-to-end service suited to their individual requirements. Specialising in the investment banking, retail banking, investment management, private equity, broking and insurance sectors, our experience enables us to give an informed and proactive service.
We deliver financial specialist recruitment services across all levels of hiring, with long-term partnerships established throughout the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Through our tailored recruitment and staffing solutions, we will help you find the candidate who will meet, or even exceed, your expectations.
Our dedicated team understands the complexities of the discipline and the real value of finding the right person to fulfil a specific role. Combining innovative recruitment techniques and bespoke assessment processes, we can find the candidate that best matches your organisation. We also help candidates establish their network with leading financial institutions and niche firms in the UK and beyond. We take pride in connecting people and organisations, making the process of finding each other quick and meaningful.
Placements we’ve recently recruited include;
- Regulatory analyst – FTSE 100 stockbroker
- Financial Controller – Top 10 Global Private Equity
- Financial Controller – FTSE 100 Investment Manager
- Business Analyst – leading stockbroker
- Senior FP&A – FTSE 100 Broker
- Head of Product control – leading commodities trader
- Finance Director –Leading commodities trader
- Finance Director – Private Equity (emerging markets)
- Business Partner – Leading IB
- Systems Accountant – Leading IB
- AP Manager – FTSE 100 Broker
- Financial Accountant – Leading Investment Manager
- Management Accountant – Private Equity
- Assistant Accountant – FTSE 100 Investment Manager
Covering the following;
- Investment Banking
- Retail Banking
- Investment Management
- Private Equity
For more information or confidential advice on your next career move, contact the Financial Services team on 0203 846 0750