An exciting career opportunity is available for an immediately available Accounts Assistant.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading financial services companies based in London on a temporary contract role. They require a highly driven individual with an eye for attention to detail and previous work experience required in a similar role in the industry.
* Process payments as well as documents like invoices
* Managing petty cash transactions
* Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold
* Perform balance sheet and bank reconciliations
* Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
* Make bank deposits and keep up records
* Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs
* Check all financial transactions for accuracy and completing VAT return forms
* Proven working experience as an accounts assistant
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Previous experience assisting in the preparation of month-end reconciliations and monthly VAT returns
* Diligent work ethic and ability to prioritise the processing of large volumes of transactions
* The ability to meet tight deadlines
* Computer literacy and the ability to use various specialist applications