Qualified Financial Accountant
A leading International Investment firm has an exciting opening for a Qualified Financial Accountant. A well-established company in a great position within the industry offering a sought after opportunity to join their ever growing existing team. You must have an excellent eye for detail with extensive reconciliations experience and be a highly organised and autonomous individual. This offers an excellent work-life balance within a great team and you will report directly to the Financial Controller.
* Assist in the preparation and review of the monthly Management Accounts.
* Assist in the developing of processes to streamline Financial Reporting.
* Preparation of the Statutory Accounts for various Group entities.
* Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
* Assist with the audit of the group entities.
* Weekly Group Cash Flow Analysis.
* Develop strong relationships across the business, both within and outside of Finance;
* Provide support and direction on ad-hoc projects.
* Continual review of processes to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness
* Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years accounting experience, including preparation of statuary Accounts/Financial Statements
* Advanced Excel, intermediate PowerPoint and Word
* Investment Management Experience preferable