A CASS Accountant is a key figure in the day to day responsibilities for ensuring the regulated entities are compliant with the FCA and Client Asset (CASS) regulations.
Responsibilities as a CASS Accountant can include:
- Drafting monthly MI
- Point of contact for CASS queries and requests for CASS information
- Maintaining and performing periodic reviews of the CASS Resolution packs
- Delivering the annual CASS training to the group and Board members
- Performing root cause analysis of CASS breaches/incidents
- Assist the Deputy in preparing working papers for work to be performed