A Financial Accountant supports financial decision making by collecting, analysing, investigating and reporting on financial data.
Key responsibilities for a Financial Accountant include:
- Preparation of the monthly and annual board pack
- Preparation of the statutory pack include P&L, Balance Sheet
- Financial reporting
- Liaising with auditors to ensure the draft statutory accounts are correct
- Preparing data for quarterly and annual tax filings
- Providing financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations