City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
6 months ago
Based in Central London this is an opportunity to work in a well known Insurance business with offices globally. The role will suit you if you are ambitious and keen to develop whilst being challenged in supportive environment.
As a Corporate Accountant you will work closely with the FC to cover a variety of tasks that will include the following responsibilities:
- Preparation and assist in explanation of Quarterly Group Consolidation and Segment result
- Prepare group eliminations/segment adjustments
- Prepare quarterly Group reporting pack
- To take responsibility for the accuracy of Oracle ledgers
- Prepare Corporate member trial balances
- Prepare external trade capital quarterly reporting
- Preparation of statutory accounts for Corporate Members
- Assist in preparation of IFRS consolidated accounts
- Development of financial systems and reporting
- Play key role in ensuring Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- To liaise with external Auditors in a professional and efficient manner
- Point of contact for external tax advisors
- To liaise with internal and external customers and suppliers in a professional and efficient manner
- Ad-hoc work/projects as and when required
- To review and approve syndicate coverholder/brokers
You would also take a role in process improvements and other ad-hoc and project based work. This will include producing various ad hoc financial models and report presentations.
This is a key position in a well established finance function and you will be able to use your existing skills as well as learn and develop.
To be considered you must be a Qualified Accountant from a Top 10 Practice with experience of Auditing Insurance businesses.