City of London, London
6 months ago
The Account Management Coordinator will work closely with Account Managers and relationship teams to deliver on day to day client deliverables that are critical to providing a high level of service to our clients. The AMC will continually refine processes and tasks so as to achieve maximum efficiency and consistency in client delivery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out daily operational tasks relating to permissioning systems around ICE's Feed and Connectivity systems
- Assisting account management with day to day billing related queries.
- Reviewing contracts on behalf of the account management team.
- Assisting account management with day to day Salesforce activity to include reporting and data entry.
- Assisting in the management of projects across ICE Data Services.
- Amalgamating sales leads from a number of sources for the inside account manager function.
- Providing ad-hoc duties as and when required for the account management team.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent experience.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to summarize and present work succinctly and accurately.
- Have a clear commitment to the team approach and ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package, especially Excel.