City of London, London
10 months ago
The Account Management Coordinator will work closely with Account Managers and relationship teams to deliver on day to day client deliverables that are critical to providing a high level of service to our clients. The AMC will continually refine processes and tasks so as to achieve maximum efficiency and consistency in client delivery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out daily operational tasks relating to permissioning systems around ICE's Feed and Connectivity systems
- Assisting account management with day to day billing related queries.
- Reviewing contracts on behalf of the account management team.
- Assisting account management with day to day Salesforce activity to include reporting and data entry.
- Assisting in the management of projects across ICE Data Services.
- Amalgamating sales leads from a number of sources for the inside account manager function.
- Providing ad-hoc duties as and when required for the account management team.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent experience.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to summarize and present work succinctly and accurately.
- Have a clear commitment to the team approach and ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package, especially Excel.