City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
10 days ago
Our Client is the third largest independent pharmaceutical company in France with a culture of research and innovation, ethical and pharmaceutical rigour, and a commitment to public health for over 50 years.
They currently have branches in 44 countries and distribution agreements in over 130 countries, with offices in Australia located in North Sydney.
With 13,500 employees across the globe who share a passion for innovation and excellence in the areas of medication, family health and dermo-cosmetics, the Group achieved a turnover of €2.3 billion in 2017, with international sales accounting for 53%.
Every year, the group allocates 20% of its drug revenues to R&D, focusing on three main areas: dermatology, oncology, and neuropsychiatry.
Duties & responsibilities
- Invoice collection, invoice processing
- PO checking and matching with follow-up
- Expense claim management
- Organize weekly payments session in a timely manner
- Vendor card creation and credit account application
- Perform vendor reconciliation and Inter-Co reconciliation
- Ensure e-filing and document management
- Liaise with relevant internal/external stakeholders to resolve issues
- Download bank statement and prepare bank reconciliation
Ensure regular follow up of cash availability
Follow up Petty Cash account.
Month End and Year-End
Provide support for cost accruals/prepayment journal
Assist with Balance sheet reconciliations
Assist in investigating variances and taking corrective action
Assist the Interim and Final Auditing Process
Ad Hoc Duties:
Assist the Finance and Operations team for clerical, administrative and secretarial duties (ASIC / ABR document update etc.)
Support the organisation with timely, accurate, and meaningful financial information
Identifying modifications and improvements to existing processes and assist in the evaluation and implementation of such changes
Back up Accounts Receivable duties
Skills and Experience
- Excellence in accounting, tax, analysis
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication & interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- ERP experience is important (MS Dynamix AX highly regarded)
- Ability to be both concise and detail-oriented
- Understanding of company IT tools and requirements
- Experience in FMCG industry, and exposure to supply chain, HR legal, purchasing, commercial issues desirable
- Relevant bachelor's degree or above
- Partially qualified or progressing towards
- Relevant previous experience
- A good team player
- Be proactive and highly motivated
- Not be afraid to go above and beyond to deliver results
- Have great work ethic and willingness to get involved in a variety of tasks
Our client promotes the following values:
- A Humanist Approach
- Environmental Friendliness
- Enthusiastic Entrepreneurship
- Performance Recognition
Please apply by clicking on the button below.
Whilst we make every effort to consider all applications, due to the high volume of the letter, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.