£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + study support
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an immediately available Accounts Assistant to join a leading private bank in based in the city.
Supporting the team day-to-day, key responsibilities will include the timely processing and monitoring of all payments and receivables across a number of companies, as well as organising and maintaining general ledgers.
This role will suit a recent graduate who is aspiring to become a qualified accountant within Financial Services.
- Code, scan and data entry for all supplier invoices and employee expense claims
- Daily processing of bank reconciliations
- Daily processing of company receipts
- Prepare and post accruals and prepayments
- Segmentation analysis
- Produce the weekly aged debtors
- Monitor compliance with expenses policy, assisting employees with queries
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Degree level educated (2:1 and above)
- 1 - 2 years experience within Accounts/Finance
- Good Excel skills (pivot tables, lookups, sumifs)
- Quick learner, with confidence to work independently
- Team player with excellent organisational skills
- Good telephone manner and written skills