£180 - £220 per day
5 months ago
If you thrive on working in a fast paced, continuously evolving environment with a passionate team of professionals where you can learn and gain valuable experience this may be the organisation for you. The company is within the leisure industry.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the primary responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant will include:
- Accounts Payable management including processing of invoices and payment runs
- Accounts Receivable management including raising invoices and debtor payment follow up
- Financial Management including completion of bank reconciliations and month end tasks
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- experience in a similar role
- strong attention to detail and initiative
- excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- team focused with an ability to work independently
- genuine willingness to learn new skills via on the job training
- sound time management skills.