£24000 - £28000 per annum + Study Support
about 1 year ago
A highly sought after Investment Management firm are currently seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
The right individual will be bright, adaptable and be able to work individually and as part of a team with a can do attitude. This role will require close working with the Financial Controller and sits within a team of six.
The Accounts Assistant and will need to be well organised, a confident communicator and take pride in the quality of their work.
- Process payments as well as documents like invoices
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Assist in the submission of monthly employee expenses
- Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold
- Perform balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of month-end balance sheet reconciliations and monthly VAT returns
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
- Make bank deposits and keep up records
- Assist in the preparation of year end statutory financial statements
- Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs
- Ad-hoc tasks including financial analysis, project work and general administration and filing
- 2017 - 2018 university graduate (2:1 minimum)
- Strong A levels and GCSE's
- Work experience in a similar role (6 months minimum)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel essential
- Posting journals and running reports essential
- Team player and excellent organisational skills
- Hit the ground running attitude