£130 - £150 per day
3 months ago
A real estate investment and capital management company are looking to hire a Finance Administrator to join their growing team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation of monthly reforecasts including reconciliation of expense trackers to assist Centre Management teams
- Maintenance of accounts payable ledgers
- Coding of purchase orders
- Raise and receipt purchase orders
- Complete mid-month and monthly bank reconciliations and associated balance sheet reconciliations.
- Daily reconciliation of cash receipts against the bank and relevant takings report
- Prepare and manage weekly cash collection
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Strong Accounts Payable (or similar) experience
- Experience of month end processes
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate Excel and Word skills