£23000 - £25000 per annum
17 days ago
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Processing invoices, including obtaining internal approvals, coding and posting
- Payment of invoices through regular payment runs , including managing the creditors positions and ensuring suppliers are paid on time
- Reconciliation of Aged Creditors
- VAT - ensuring the correct VAT treatment is applied to all invoices
- Staff expenses
- Raising Sales invoices
- Ensuring collection of Accounts Receivable
- Accruals and prepayments
- Petty Cash across multi currencies
- Ad-hoc tasks
You will need to work efficiently and communicate in a professional manner. You will also need to meet tight deadlines and be self motivated and have excellent attention to detail. This is a great opportunity and can be either on a permanent or temporary to permanent basis.
Most of this role will be spent on Accounts Payable but the role offers study support and will therefore allow scope to further tasks over time.