City of London, London
Up to £25000 per annum
6 months ago
As the Accounts Officer / Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Full function accounts payable and receivable.
- Managing staff expense and company credit cards
- Processing of invoices
- Liaising with suppliers as required
- Processing of journals
- Processing of payments
- Monthly reporting for management
- Reconciliations (bank accounts, payroll, balance sheets)
- General administration
- Ad hoc tasks as required
You will have 2-3+ years' experience, be an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate who can work independently but not be afraid to ask questions. You will have excellent oral and written communication skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. To be considered, you'll be confident in liaising with internal and external stakeholders and have the ability to speak with people at all levels.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Kelvin on Kelvin@kennedyPearce.com