£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable to join a prestigious Private Equity firm in the heart of Mayfair.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a professional and timely service in respect to all payments of invoices and expenses through the purchase ledger, bank reconciliations and sales invoice processing.
- Ensure all invoices and expense claim forms are correctly calculated, approved and coded and accurately input into the purchase ledger.
- Investigate and resolve purchase ledger queries as required
- Responsible for the monthly closure of the purchase ledger including payment and credit control, management reports and aged creditors.
- Responsibility for checking and monitoring the firm's daily cash position
- To prepare payment batches and enter BACS, CHAPS or international payments in the online banking platform ready for authorisation.
- Responsibility for the firm's petty cash and foreign currency cash expenses.
- Responsibility for the sales ledger in respect of the recharge of expenses across the group and to portfolio companies.
- Ensure adherence to month end deadlines
- To undertake ad hoc tasks as required from time to time to assist in the general running of the Finance Team
- A solid background within an Accounts Payable position
- Recent experience working within a small finance team
- Solid IT skills with a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and accounting systems
- Excellent communication skills and a positive team player
- An interest in working within private equity