City of London, London
£150 - £180 per day
4 months ago
My client is currently looking for an Accounts Payable professional to join their fast paced Finance team.
- Responsible for the management of Accounts Payable. Ensuring processing of invoices by colleagues is timely and accurate, especially coding of supplier invoices.
- Ensuring the supplier database is maintained on a day-to-day basis. Overseeing employee expenses procedure, including giving advice and dealing with queries.
- Ensuring all payments and expense re-reimbursements are made in a timely manner.
- Dealing with any supplier queries. Reviewing and maintaining the payment process, as executed by the accounts department and business.
- Assisting in cash forecast by keeping accurate records. Preparing the daily cash position reported to the directors when required.
- Setting up new accounts.
- Reconcile bank accounts each month.
- Ensure the Purchase Ledger is closed correctly each month.
- Part- Qualified ACCA/CIMA studier
- Strong communicator
- Must have Financial Services industry experience
- Ideally Asset Management/Private Equity
- Immediately available
Please send CV's through to email@example.com