£22000 - £24000 per annum
5 months ago
Accounts Payable Officer
- Fun and friendly accounts team.
- Ideal opportunity in the media industry
- Central London - Holborn
Our client is an award winning media firm here in London. They have an outstanding reputation for been the leader across the sector. They are passionate about creating innovative and original media art.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Checking and processing a high volume of invoices
- Preparing and processing EFT payments and cheque runs
- Reconciling accounts
- Providing assistance for all queries relating to invoice exceptions, payments and allocations
- Ad hoc administration duties
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- At least 2+ years' experience in a similar accounts payable role
- A high attention to detail and a strong work ethic as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and operate efficiently in a highly complex environment
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now. Refer a friend and receive a KP referral bonus when they are placed.