£23000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
This role handles the full end to end function of the Accounts Payable function together with assisting the Management Accountant with various accounting and finance duties. The role also assists the Accounts Receivable function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing supplier invoices, credits and payments
- Setting up payments in the banking system and sending our remittances
- Reconciling supplier accounts, accounts payable and goods received
- Reporting weekly on Accounts Payable
- Preparing Payment Proposals
- Chairing Creditors meetings
- Strong Sage skills are essential for this role
- Ideally 2 years experience
- Experience with processing a high number of invoices per week
Applicants must have prior experience in an accounting support function and strong Accounts Payable experience, coupled with the ability to liaise on all levels with key stakeholders. Experience using an ERP system and your tech savvy nature will stand you in good stead. The ability to analyse data and a high level of customer service skills will be essential for this role.
We need applicants who are available immediately.