£30000 - £32000.00 per annum
26 days ago
As an Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for:
- Liaison with other departments on coding of invoices.
- Review of coding to ensure policy/guidelines correctly followed/ensuring consistency of coding between invoices and departments.
- Daily scanning of all information to external outsource provider for processing as received.
- Liaison with outsource provider on queries in a timely in a timely manner (note importance of month end responses).
- Review and approve journals prepared by outsource provider within 24 hours.
- Verify authorisation levels and ensure invoices authorised in line with guidelines
- Maintenance of Expense Reporting System - Concur
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Review weekly bank reconciliations
- Approve daily bank journals
- Review and approve weekly BACS and other payments and documents
- Review and make foreign currency bank payments
- Corporate credit cards - Download/review and Setting up new employees with corporate credit cards.
- Manage Petty Cash
A an Accounts Payable Clerk you will need:
- Relevant accounts payable experience gained (3+ years) within a busy finance department essential.
- Oracle experience or another similar ledger system essential
Educated to at least A level standard preferable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Open and honest approach
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
- Able to plan and organise work well
- Meticulous and attention to details
- Able to multi task