City of London, London
Up to £150 per day
4 months ago
Accounts Payable position now available in a global media company in Central London. Previous media experience is essential to apply for this role. You must also be immediately available to be eligible for this role.
Reporting to the Transactional Leader your key responsibilities are:
- Review of business expense claims to highlight potential inappropriate use against Policy and Procedures, ensuring appropriate supporting documentation.
- Undertake transactional reviews per agreed processes including reviews of delegations in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Communicate with employees and approving managers in relation to compliance with company policies and procedures and provide guidance or escalate unresolved issues, as necessary.
- Administer the delegation system, process delegation requests and provide information to the Transactional Leader to assist with the review of Delegation of Authority
- To provide ongoing training and direction to the business, including induction of new starters relating to areas of responsibility.
- Undertake projects, tasks and process improvements as directed by the Transactional Leader or the Manager Taxation and Transactional Services.
- Provision of timely, accurate and confidential analysis and reporting data on areas of responsibility.
- Exceptional delivery of customer service and proactive end to end assistance to stakeholders
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must have extensive experience reconciling outstanding accounts
- Advanced Excel skills and the ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets
- Demonstrates a can-do, team player attitude at all times