City of London, London
£130 - £150 per day
5 months ago
Accounts Payable / Receivable Administrator
Our client is a residential property fund and real estate services organisation with over 60 years of experience in the development industry. Organised into specialist divisions, our people are experts in their respective fields which means that whatever our client needs, they have the most qualified team working for them.
About the position
We require a dynamic Accounts Payable & Receivable Administrator to take end to end control of our Accounts function.
The duties of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Monitor and manage receivables in line with forecast
- Propose actions to improve vendor payment to terms for more favourable working cash position of Group
- Maintain the Group accounts receivable system (Yardi) ensuring data integrity
- Day to day operations of the Accounts Receivable function
- Cash receipts control, monitoring and forecasting
- Monitoring and mitigating vendor credit risk
- Liaison with relevant departments for authorisation of invoices in accordance with the Group Delegation of Authority
- Liaison with creditors as required
- Preparation & processing of EFT and cheque runs on a weekly, fortnightly and month end basis
- Processing & reconciliation of credit card transactions
- Perform reconciliation of intercompany loan EFT transfers and process intercompany invoices (including reimbursement invoices)
- Processing staff reimbursements
- Bank reconciliations
About the person
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Previous experience conducting both AP & AR functions
- Experience using Dynamics and Yardi
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and numeracy skills
- A self- starter able to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence when dealing with a range of stakeholders
If you meet the above requirements and are excited about this great opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
Please apply by submitting your current CV.