City of London, London
£150 - £180 per day
about 1 year ago
Account Payable Officer
Our company has been in the FMCG industry for more than 25 years. We pride ourselves on good workmanship, positive thinking and a high level of service we provide to our customers.
This role handles the full end to end of the Accounts Payable function together with assisting the Financial Accountant with various finance duties. This role also assists the Accounts Receivable function. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices
- Accounts payable end to end process.
- Processing payment runs
- Accounts, bank and credit card reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties
Skills and Experiences Requirements:
- It is preferred that candidate has working experience, but it is not required; graduates would be considered as well.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills is a must.
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel), skills of Yardi are preferable.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Hands-on approach to work and quick to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time frames to achieve deadlines
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is company minded and willing to pitch in and help others.
It is a 6 month, Full Time Position (38-hour week)