City of London, London
£20000 - £21000 per annum
6 months ago
KennedyPearce are currently recuiting an Accounts Payable Clerk for a Media busienss based in London.
- Expenses: To work with employees who have submitted expenses so that claims are submitted correctly and paid on time.
- Timesheets: To ensure timesheets are completed correctly and submitted in a timely manner.
- Travel cover: To help with the online SharePoint travel system and follow up with any queries/approvals, as well as processing Amex bill, when needed.
- Check through employee expense claims
- Meet the company expenses deadline for weekly pay run for expenses and a rejected pay run for any rejected claims that were amended and reapproved in time.
- Put together and submit the quarterly expense review report for senior staff
- Ensure any manual payments made are posted into DS Accounting.
- Run the aged creditors report during the first week of the month and comment on employee's expenses.
- To send out weekly timesheet reminder, assist with employees submitting timesheets against correct timesheet codes, and setting up any new codes required. Following up on any overdue timesheets.
- Running timesheet reports for client teams when requested.
- Ensuring new employees are setup in the system, so they're able to submit timesheets and expenses; and closing access down when the employees leave in a timely manner.
- Prepare and upload ad hoc bank journals for bank interest, pensions, salaries etc.
- Point of contact for any travel / expenses related queries.
- To assist with the monthly posting of intercompany and production invoices and setting up and posting of intercompany payments as they leave the bank.
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Open mind to assess different options & solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with finance and non-finance people.
- Employees should be coming directly to you for any queries.
- Strong verbal & written communicator - in a collaborative manner.
- Willingness & ability to involve others & use informal/virtual teams to complete tasks.
This role is paying up to £21k