City of London, London
Up to £15 per hour
2 months ago
- Working in a collaborative team working environment.
- Excellent AP Rate
An immediate start for an Accounts Payable role within a busy Hospitality organisation.
Your new company
Due to internal growth, Accounts Payable role with the finance team of a busy hospitality company has become available to start as soon as possible. This role has the potential to extend further for a candidate who exhibits the qualities this organisation is looking for.
Your new role
This is an Accounts Payable role where you will be responsible for the following duties;
- Manage end to end Accounts Payable function over multiple entities
- Sun is ESSENTIAL
- Processing high volumes of invoices received from suppliers each day
- Handling complex invoices and ensuring all details are correct
- Weekly and Daily EFT, Cheque & manual payment runs
- Credit card reconciliations
- Assist with ad-hoc duties in the financial team
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to understand the full function of Accounts Payable. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and have previous experience in a similar role. A high attention to detail and excellent time management skills are essential. Expertise with SUN is an absolute must. You must also be immediate for this position and be able to interview immediately.