City of London, London
£23000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Clerk on behalf a national publishing company.
The roles is based within the Accounts Payable team of 5, the role is a great oppurtunity for someone to keep growing their experience and progress furhter down the line.
To work in a busy Purchase Ledger team of five, taking responsibility for your own departments in respect of the purchase ledger function.
- Processing invoices- matching to Purchase orders, coding, scanning, batching and posting accurately within agreed timeframes
- Ensuring invoices are coded correctly and authorised in accordance with agreed limits
- Filing and archiving high volume of purchase invoices
- Dealing with high transactional volume and complex work-in-progress coding and allocation
- Assisting with processing of bi-weekly payment runs- this includes selecting invoices for payment as well as BACS ,Foreign and Cheque payments
- Preparing and processing ad-hoc payments to suppliers
- Resolving Internal and External Purchase Ledger queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintaining and updating supplier data (including new suppliers, change of address, bank details etc)
- Opening and distribution of daily finance department post
- Banking sterling and foreign cheques
This role is offering up to £27k + Benefits