City of London, London
£20000 - £24000 per annum + Pension Healthcare Bonus
2 months ago
One of the leading foreign exchange brokerages in the UK is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and running the weekly supplier payment runs for all subsidiaries.
- Posting invoices accurately to weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Timely and accurate delivery of payment cycle for suppliers.
- Ensure correct authorizations are obtained.
- Sending payment runs via BACs.
- Inspect and resolve misallocated costs.
- 6-12 months AP experience.
- Desire to study ACCA/AAT/CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay £24,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus generous bonus's.