City of London, London
£150 - £160 per day
2 months ago
Accounts Payable Officer
Our Client, A world renowned restaurant brand is looking to add an Accounts Payable Assistant to their finance team. The ideal candidate will be pro-active, personable and be a hard worker to fit in to the excellent culture of our client.
What you will be doing?
Joining the finance team your responsibilities will include;
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Review, validate and process invoices
- Prepare weekly payment schedule forecast to Financial Controller for approval
- Process local creditor payments weekly
- Preparing payment runs (local and international)
- Investigate and resolve accounts payable enquiries
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions to supplier statements
- Process internal expense claims
- Ensure no variances in end of month trade creditors balance
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Minimum 3+ years payable experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Well organised with an understanding of accounting and the reconciliation process
- Has understanding of cash-flow and making payments in a timely manner
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Time management skills
- Ability to manage a diverse range of duties
- Experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both on the phone and in person
- Very savvy problem solver with an ability to work your way through new processes
- Bank reconciliations experience is vital - you will not be considered if this is not on your cv.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role please apply now! Or if you know a friend that would be a good fit then refer them and claim your bonus when they are placed.