City of London, London
£20000 - £240000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
I am working with one of the leading foreign exchange brokerages in the UK, who are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. To be a successful candidate you must be able to speak Spanish at business level. This role has come around due to expansion in the business and as the Accounts Payable you will report to the Finance Director.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Preparing and running the weekly supplier payment runs for all subsidiaries.
- Posting invoices accurately to weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Timely and accurate delivery of payment cycle for suppliers.
- Ensure correct authorizations are obtained.
- Sending payment runs via BACs.
- Inspect and resolve misallocated costs.
- 6-12 months AP experience.
- Spanish speaking at business level is essential
- Desire to study ACCA/AAT/CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.