City of London, London
£25000 - £29000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
I am working with a Media Company based in West London is looking for a Senior Accounts Payable to join their Finance Team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to complete an Accountancy qualification and who has a working knowledge of SAP.
The position involves the efficient and timely processing of supplier invoices and as the Accounts Payable you will assist in the preparation of month end and year end analysis reports.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily processing of supplier invoices onto system - all invoices to be processed within 24 hours of receipt.
- Coding and matching invoices to Purchase Orders
- Raise non-billable P.Os when required
- Weekly reconciliation of supplier statements and timely resolution of any queries
- Liaison with employees to ensure relevant paperwork generated and procedures followed
- Processing new supplier forms
- Managing the aged payable list and making sure any outstanding balances are cleared
- Daily liaison with suppliers and dealing with all related queries. Following through outstanding queries with relevant members of staff, to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Meeting with employees who have significant purchase invoices to approve on the invoice log and resolving any issues
- Ensuring all items processed have been filed in a timely fashion - within 48 hours
- Experience with SAP is essential
- 2 years' minimum experience in Accounts Payable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to perform other tasks in the Finance department
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines