City of London, London
£120 - £150 per day
7 months ago
My client is a leading Private Equity firm based in the City currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable contractor with recent experience working within the Financial Services industry.
1 to 2 years experience with an outgoing personality, competent and reliable able to work independently to help administer the various projects that they are currently managing within the London head office.
- Assisting with preparation of management accounts
- Accounts payable and receivable responsibilities
- Heavily involved with the month end close
- Invoice processing
- Coding of invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Ad hoc accounting projects
- 1-2 years experience as an Accounts Assistant/Accounts Payable
- Must have worked within the Financial Services industry - Banking, Investment Management, Private Equity
- Immediately available/ 1 week notice