£38000 - £43000 per annum
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Manager to join a leading real estate investment firm in the heart of London.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Accounts Payable and Purchase Ledger, in addition to being experienced in managing/supervising AP staff members and dealing with a high volume of invoices. The candidate will be independent, possess strong planning, time management and communication skills. Candidate's with prior SAP knowledge will have an added advantage.
- Oversea the UK/Europe AP function
- Process large volumes of invoices and matching up with orders
- Reconciling statements
- Raising payments and being responsible for an entire ledger
- Process staff expenses and resolve supplier queries
- Oversee SAP rollout activities, mainly data migration, credit reviews of tenants and suppliers and data input into the group reporting system on an adhoc basis.
- Adhoc reporting for the senior accountants and dealing with queries from internal and external property managers
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant/transferable AP experience gained in a commercial office environment
- Good knowledge of local accounting standards and IFRS
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel
- Finance experience in the real estate sector desirable
- Ability to review financial information and summarise issues concisely.