Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£42000 - £48000 per annum
2 months ago
Role: Accounts Payable Manager
Location: West London
Salary: £42000 - £48000 dependant on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Manager to join a leading real estate investment firm in West London.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Accounts Payable within a commercial office environment and be confident with Excel. Ideally you will be studying towards and accountancy qualifications and br experienced in managing/supervising AP staff members and dealing with a high volume of invoices. You will be independent, possess strong planning, time management and communication skills. Candidate's with prior SAP knowledge will have an added advantage.
Knowledge of IFRS is essential for this role.
- Oversea the UK/Europe AP function
- Process large volumes of invoices and matching up with orders
- Reconciling statements
- Raising payments and being responsible for an entire ledger
- Process staff expenses and resolve supplier queries
- Oversee SAP rollout activities, mainly data migration, credit reviews of tenants and suppliers and data input into the group reporting system on an adhoc basis.
- Adhoc reporting for the senior accountants and dealing with queries from internal and external property managers
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant/transferable AP experience gained in a commercial office environment
- Good knowledge of local accounting standards and IFRS
- Studying towards AAT/ACCA advantageous
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel
- Finance experience in the real estate sector desirable
- Ability to review financial information and summarise issues concisely.