City of London, London
£100 - £115 per day
AF - 281397_1542372132
3 months ago
My client is leading event design, styling and custom creations company looking to add to their ever growing team with an Accounts Payable Officer.
This position is responsible for:
- End to end Payable function, including (but not limited to) entering, scanning and matching high volume supplier invoices with purchase orders.
- Maintain Accounts Payable supplier details
- Bank and credit card transaction reconciliation
- Follow up with suppliers and internal departments
- General customer service to finance related tasks for the business
- Assisting in various financial reporting as required.
- Assist in Weekly/Monthly/Yearly financial reporting
Working with a team of 4 led by the Financial Controller, you will posses efficient and organised skills with the ability to provide high-level customer service and accuracy skills as well as being proactive in investigating or following up on any discrepancies or queries.
In addition you will be exposed to cross training benefits including: for payroll function, regular financial and management reports, provide accounts payable advice to internal and external stakeholders. An immersive role with a huge variety of amazing challenges where you can learn to take your Accounts Payable experience to new and exciting places.