£30000 - £32000 per annum
6 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable to join a leading Investment Management firm in the heart of London.
This role is a perfect role for someone with a background within Financial Services and who has previous experience working as an Accounts Payable.
- High volume invoice processing - 250 per week
- Arrange for weekly BACS files to be submitted for payment.
- Ensure all invoices are signed off at an appropriate authorisation level
- Produce monthly supplier reconciliation's for all suppliers.
- Ensure all direct debit payments & cheques are posted to the appropriate cashbook and correct profit and loss accounts.
- Deal with all invoice queries internal and external to the company.
- Raise cheques where applicable.
- Manage the AP inbox.
- Post monthly inter-company/branch journals.
- Ensure timely collection of money.
- Perform ad hoc duties within the finance department as and when required.
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable position.
- A background within Financial Services extremely advantageous
- High volume invoice processing experience
- Team player with "hit the ground running" attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.