City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Supervisor on behalf of a national leading construction company based in London.
To support a team of 6 AP reports, working to ensure weekly, monthly deadlines are meet and ensuring that controls and processes are adhered to.
- Manage, coach and mentor a team of 6 staff.
- Responsible for key supplier accounts end to end process
- Identify training and development needs
- Ensure all ledgers are maintained, supplier and customer reconciliations are completed
- accurately and on time
- Responsible for the aged creditors and debtors, to ensure no year-end surprises
- Performing weekly close In Oracle to ensure ledgers are in balance and resolve any discrepancies.
- Perform month end close and accrual journals.
- Rectify any miss postings in a timely manner and ensure that improved processes are adopted to avoid miss postings in the future
- Ensure issues are resolved quickly for all internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with improving the current KPIs and develop new KPIs for the business
- Provide cash flow forecasting to the Assistant Financial Controller Develop strong relationship with key suppliers of our business.
- Work with the Property Finance team in Manchester (occasional travel to Manchester will be required) to ensure the service levels for their rent and rate suppliers are properly managed
- Be part of the team for one of the key points of contact with the Auditors for the systems audit and end of year audit
- Ensure compliance with supplier set up
- Must have previous Account Payable experience
- Be able to delegate and deliver deadlines
- Professional, articulate & proactive
- Have a Dynamic & forward thinking approach
- Detail Orientated
- Strong character, personable
- Building relationships with the Operations guys and suppliers where required.
- Be able to give clear instruction to the team and ensure the tasks are completed
- Experience with supervising a team (min 2 people)
Oracle Experience essential