Up to £10.66 per hour
6 months ago
Immediate start Accounts Receivable role - on-going
- Daily Collections on accounts receivable ledger (Pre collections and overdue collections)
- Customer service - develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Working with teams to solve issues with publisher invoices
- Liaise and meet regularly with Account Managers and Group Account Directors regarding collection activities being undertaken
- Check bank balances and interest amounts on a daily basis ensuring AR aged debts are reducing
- Elevate potential legal debt collection matters to Senior Accounts Receivable Officer
- Monitor, expedite and escalate billing query activities in conjunction with credit control
- Data entry and reporting as required
You must have a minimum of 1 years experience to be suitable for this role.
The rate is non-negotiable.