City of London, London
Up to £150 per day
3 months ago
Description of the Role
The role of Accounts Receivable is an all encompassing role including daily management of accounts receivable, office management and bookkeeping tasks. We are looking for someone who is well-organised to handle day-to-day operations within our rapidly expanding company. This energetic professional will not mind wearing multiple hats.
- Collection of overdue accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsible for maintain basic administration functions to ensure a well functioning office environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with holiday scheduling and budgeting.
- Ordering and managing office supplies
- Managing office expenditure and budgets
The person who will excel in this role will have the following traits:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Detail oriented and highly organised
- Good computing skills
- Capacity to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast changing environment.
- Charismatic, enjoys and gets involved in a good relaxed happy team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including phone manner
We're looking for a candidate with a great attitude and common-sense approach who can support our business as we continue to grow.