£12 - £15 per hour
3 months ago
Part time opportunity for an Accounts Receivable/ Credit Controller who will play a key role as part of this Pharma companys Finance team. The role will be to ensure that accounts receivable runs smoothly and will also work closely and in collaboration with our Sales and Operations teams. In this role you will be dealing with international collections, especially the US so preferably you will have international experience. For this role you will need to be flexible with your hours - ideally someone to work 12pm-4pm daily or 1pm-6pm however however there is some flexibility around this.
* Setting credit limits for new clients and reviewing limits of existing clients in light of payment performance
* Monitoring and controlling the collection of debts via telephone and letter, allocating cash received and maintaining the aged debtors reports
* Monitoring sales credit limits and discussing actions on near-limit situations to sales and operations managers
* Identify potential bad debts and generate reports to escalate to senior management. Manage the processing of credit notes in a timely manner ensuring that all relevant approval has been received.
* Liaising with sales staff, line managers and sales managers to resolve queries Requirements
You will need to be a proficient user of Excel and have previous experience working in Accounts Receivable. You will be comfortable working with small volume/ high value and have experience with USA collections.