City of London, London
£24000 - £26000 per annum
AF - AR - 22956_1548870820
3 months ago
Temp to Perm
My client are Looking for someone to join their fast-growing team working as a credit and collections officer.
Enjoy a positive environment working for a growing brand with generous and achievable commissions and bonuses.
work a variety of tasks to keep your day interesting and enjoy a great team culture and work flexibility.
Working within the credit and finance team your responsibilities will include:
- Outbound Collections of arrears on commercial accounts
- Inbound credit enquiries
- Credit checks
- Account reconciliations
- Ensure cash is posted and accurately allocated daily
- Handling customer enquiries
- liaising with other departments to resolve difficult issues
- Taking payments and setting up payment arrangements
- Ad Hoc credit and finance duties
you will need to display strong communication skills. In addition, you will need to have:
- Commercial collections experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Resilience and the ability to work under pressure in a calm manner, along with the aptitude to deal with all channels of communication in a professional and competent fashion
This role will suit someone with a strong work ethic, who can work with others or autonomously and who is highly organised with strong attention to detail.