City of London, London
£16000.00 - £18000.00 per annum
2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Trainee to join one of the leading private banks based in London on a permanent basis.
The role requires a highly driven individual with a desire to pursue a career in finance, an eye for attention to detail and with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
This position provides the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to begin a career in accounting within financial services.
- Petty cash administration
- Invoice batching and processing
- Posting of journals and invoices
- Maintenance of the Fixed Assets Register
- Processing of Accrual and Prepayments
- Processing Expense claims
- Liaising with suppliers and internal customers
- Handling invoice queries
- General administrative support for the Finance team
- A level educated (A - C) with strong GCSE's
- A desire to pursue a career in Finance
- Fiance work experience advantageous
- Good IT skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Aptitude for numbers
- Able to communicate effectively and adapt to different communication and work styles
- Excellent attention to detail combined with strong organisational and time management skills
Salary: £16000 - £18000