£10 - £12.00 per hour
3 months ago
An excellent opportunity to work as an Accounts Assistant / Credit Controller to join this busy team, based in Chelmsford
To ensure prompt collection and reconciliation of premiums, building strong client relations with Brokers
- Review and reconcile credit control reports and broker / customer statements to collect funds and achieve effective Credit Control.
- Chase any unsettled debt by email and phone on a regular and systematic basis to reduce overdue debt
- Input and monitor data to ensure database information is current and accurate.
- Track potential and future bad debtors and cash collection issues to ensure that each entity maximises any recovery
- Control and investigate aged debt to ensure this is kept to a minimum
- Assist in optimising processes to ensure effective and efficient transaction processing.
- Identification, Reconciliation and clearance of unallocated cash amounts.
- Excellent command of MS Office applications
- Relevant work experience preferable
- A high level of numeracy and literacy
- Strong organisational and analytical skill with an ability to prioritise
- Be able to adjust to change.
- Good communication skill
- Graduate or equivalent preferred
- Credit Control
- Preferably you will have General understanding and knowledge of commercial insurance or have previoiusly wored within a global or Financial Services Company
Start Date: ASAP
Hourly Pay Rate: £10.00 plus hols
Duration: 3 months poss plus