7 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to support this SME Investment company based in this prestigious W1 area.
This is a busy role and would suit somebody who has preferably an understanding of the Investment and Banking terminology. You will support your colleagues with a broad range of administrative and secretarial duties
Duties will include:-
- Diary management
- Minutes of Meetings for the SMT
- Records & filing system management
- Ordering Stationary and maintaining supplies
- Meet and Greet Visitors and clients being the first point of contact
- Arrange travel / department's activities / events to ensure efficient and cost effective execution.
- Produce reports and presentation
- Be proactive and have a flexible attitude.
- A minimum of at least 5 year's office experience preferably within a FS Industry
- Have a secretarial and administrative mind-set
- Have strong experience of taking minutes at meetings or preferably have Shorthand exp
- Intermediate MS Office skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be a team player and assist colleague to meet deadlines and to ensure the business works efficiently
- Able to create letters, presentations and professional looking spreadsheets
- Able to prepare memos/e-mails, and standardised proposals/reports based on specific guidelines or instructions
- Solution finding mind-set able to cover the Team Leader in her absence
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Fluent Arabic would be an advantage but is not essential
- Deadline driven who can adapt to fast pace banking environment
- Be flexible and happy to undertake any task to support of the team members and thus the client.
Duration: 12 months
Day Rate: £150 - £170
Location: West End
Start Date: ASAP