£18000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Independent Mortgage Broker are looking for a switched on, organised Administrator to work closely and support the Financial Advisors with range of administrative tasks related to Mortgages and Insurance.
The successful Mortgage & Insurance Administrator will be guided through the criteria and products available to clients.
Ideally you will have some experience or understanding of Mortgages/ Insurance
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary and inbox management
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email
- Accurate data entry into CRM system maintaining up to date records of clients' personal details, plans and contact history
- Tracking fee income and commissions prepare invoices where appropriate
- Prepare documentation for client meetings
- Obtain quotes from banks and lenders
- Prepare calculations as required to assist in assessing the client's critical illness, disability and life insurance needs
- Administer the submission of applications of products
Benefit to have a work life balance for a committed and hardworking candidate, who would like to stay in the role for the long term, and become a vital part of the business as it continues to grow.