City of London, London
£130 - £150 per day
3 months ago
Due to our clients rapid growth and expansion, we are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant who will support our Finance Manager.
You, as the successful candidate, will have previous experience in accounting, excellent attention to detail, a desire to learn and the ability to liaise with all stakeholders of the business. Xero experience is essential.
About the Business
This is a wonderful and fun cosmetics company with a great team and culture, they are looking to add a like minded individual to their team.
- Reconciliations of bank accounts and corporate credit cards.
- Accounts Payable data entry and management
- Accounts Receivable management and reporting
- Processing of customer invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly board reports and statutory lodgements.
- Monthly general ledger reconciliations.
- Financial analysis and other ad hoc duties as required.
- Assist with the yearly Budget preparation and forecasting
What You'll Bring
- Accounting degree qualified with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel.
- Experience using Xero is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.