City of London, London
£130 - £150 per day
14 days ago
Junior Property Accountant / Assistant Accountant
Exciting opportunity for a Junior Property Accountant/ Assistant Accountant to take on a 6 month contract
Our client is recognised as a leader in property consultancy. They represents their clients in both commercial & residential markets, offering professional, agency & consultancy services.
- Prepare, post, review month end journals, accruals & balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of statements/inter company reconciliation for review by Senior Financial Accountant.
- Preparation of tax schedules, including BAS, PAYE, Payroll tax and income tax returns.
- Maintenance of tenancy schedules
- Ensure compliance across relevant statutory body & tax office
- 3 years experience (in a similar role would be advantageous but not essential)
- Degree (Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent)
- Part Qualified
- Great presentation
- Great communication skills/friendly demeanour
- Willingness to learn & take on feedback
- Great team culture, friendly, sociable
- Opportunity to learn in a fast paced environment
- Great location