£27000 - £32000 per annum
AF - AA - 9723616_1530635616
3 months ago
Temp to Perm
This is a great opportunity to join a growing media business based in Central London.
You will be reporting directly into the FD with great career prospects.
- Accounts Receivable - keeping the sales invoicing up to date and work with the campaign team to make sure that this is done on time.
- Credit control - following up with the brands & agencies to make sure the payment is prompt and deal with any queries.
- Dealing with all queries for AR and credit control
- High volume experience
- Day-to-day finance tasks like bank reconciliation, coding purchase ledger invoices/receipts
- Assist with monthend and year end, and checking the VAT returns
- Assist with the external accountants queries
- Experienced with Excel, Vlook/SUMIF level with ease
- Experience with accounting and understanding the principals. An AAT qualification would be advantageous
- Multi-tasking, organised, detailed oriented in fast paced environment with a can-do attitude
- Flexible approach, the company is in a growth phase and we are developing, testing what works the best
- Interest in the whole finance area as this role will have expose to many of them, and an ambition to keep learning
- Can-do attitude, it could helping out with our external events or team events
This is a TEMP TO PERM ROLE to start ASAP