City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
2 months ago
An amazing media company in west London is looking for a fun and driven Assistant Account on a 14 Month Fixed Term Contract to cover a maternity lead.
As the Assistant Accountant you are required to show great professionalism, organisation skills and be an enthusiastic, self motivated and a reliable person who thrives on challenges.
- Process and review data entries and reconcile monthly accounts
- Process month-end and year-end journals
- Maintain fixed & other excel registers as well as inventory stock control
- Prepare quarterly management reports and financial performance analysis
- Prepare draft annual budgets
- Assist with preparation of financial reports for external stake holders
- Prepare Quarterly grant submissions and insurance claims
- Prepare weekly Bank reconciliations
- Assist with BAS/Payroll tax preparation
- Assist with Payroll tasks as required
- Other administrative duties as directed by the Chief Financial & Operating Officer
The successful candidate must have:
- 2-3 Years experience
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Advanced excel skills using pivot tables and advanced formulas.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be multi-tasked.
- Ability to work independently
As its a fixed term contract you will be eligible to all the companies benefits which include:
- amazing office
- Study Support
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free Gym
- Cycle to work scheme
- Oyster card loans
- Free Health-care