£30000 - £32000 per annum + study support
6 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a fluent french Assistant Accountant to join a leading trading firm in the heart London.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible to produce monthly management accounts, ensuring that they are ready for the head office finance team before the strict month end deadlines and carry out end of day balancing and reconciliation of all payments received.
The opportunity requires some travel to Paris, therefore in order to apply to this role you must be fluent in French speaking, reading and writing.
- Produce accurate reporting, MI and rebate advice, as and when required.
- Defend all charge back's
- Compile varying aspects of the accounts
- Day to day accountancy - reconciliation, settlement, refunds etc.
- Daily update of cashbook - Receipts & Payments
- Bank Reconciliation - Month end
- Debtor, Creditor, Reconciliation - Month end
- Produce daily payments summary for the UK Settlements Manager
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Any adhoc duties as and when required.
- Fluent in French reading, writing and speaking - essential
- Degree level educated with a Accounting/Finance related subject
- 2-4 years experience within Financial Services
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good IT skills and understanding
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Organised, reliable and able to manage own time.
- SAP Business ByDesign