£28000 - £30000 per annum
5 months ago
Assistant Accountant - Mandarain Speaking
A prestigious Real Estate investment firm are looking to hire a part qualified accountant to join their team. The Director has requested that the candidate is fluent in Mandarin Chinese as the role requires communication to offices over-sea's.
The position will suit someone who has experience working for an SME and is looking to develop their skills as an accountant.
- Bookkeeping for two companies
- Bank reconciliation
- Upload expense to reporting software for HQ approval (training will be provided)
- Prepare monthly management account, including depreciation, prepayment, accruals, payroll
- Prepare quarterly property management report
- Prepare & submit quarterly VAT return
- Prepare & draft final TB for outside accountant
- Align with external auditors, accountant and tax advisor
- Keep tracking petty cash for individual on monthly basis
- Inter-company transactions reconciliation
- Assist/Reply HQ queries relates to accounts or finance
- Part qualified ACCA or AAT level 4 accountant
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese
- A background working within a small business
- Good Excel skills (pivot tables, lookups, sumifs)
- Deadline orintated
- Ability to work independently at times
- Desire to continuously improve and streamline processes
- Social able personality - clear and concise communicator.