City of London, London
£35000 - £36000 per annum
3 months ago
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Assistant Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Maintain general ledger
- Prepare bank and monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Assist in month end closing for financial reporting
- Assist in preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of VAT, Intrastat & statistics returns
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
You will have at least 2 years' experience in a finance role within FMCG or Retail industry environment.
You will have a degree in Accounting and or Finance.
You will be part qualified in ACCA or CIMA.